- New families need to submit an application with the application fee.
- Upon return of application and fee, the parent (s) of the student(s) will be scheduled for an interview with the Admissions Director and the Headmaster or other appropriate representatives and a placement test may be given.
- After the interview, and after reviewing all other required materials, the Admissions Committee will make the decision whether or not to admit the student(s).
- The Admissions Director will then notify the parents in writing with the decision regarding acceptance. If accepted, the parents will receive an acceptance letter and a Transfer of Records form, if the student attended another school previously.
- All financial arrangements between the family and the school must be understood before an admission is considered final.
See the Student/Parent Handbook for more details.